Rules of the “Double gift” charity campaign 2020
1. “Double gift” is an annual charity campaign organised by Ülemiste Center OÜ to support children in Estonian children’s homes. In 2020, the “double gift” is organised in the form of a charity sales campaign with the envelope of a gift card, raising funds for children’s homes.
2. The organiser of the “double gift” is Ülemiste Center OÜ, Suur-Sõjamäe 4, Tallinn, 11415, registry code 10872385 (Organiser).
3. The “double gift” 2020 campaign starts on 7.12.2020 and ends on 31.01.2021. The Organiser has the right to change the campaign period.
4. The “double gift” insignia and logo are trademarks of the Organiser, and using these without the written consent of the Organiser is not permitted.
5. The campaign will support 23 Estonian children’s homes: Avatud Värav MTÜ Kiikla Children’s Home, Federation of Estonian Foster Home Employees, Haapsalu Welfare Centre SA, Kohtla-Nõmme, MTÜ Õnnepuu, Child Welfare Institution Lootus, Maria and Children MTÜ, Pärnu Children and Youth Support Centre, Siimusti Children’s Centre Metsatareke, Südamepaik MTÜ, Tallinn Children’s Home Hooldekodu tee 5-2, Tallinn Children’s Home Pihlaka1b-1, Tallinn Children’s Home Pähkli 15-6, Tallinn Children’s Home Pähkli 15-7, Tallinn Children’s Home Varre House, Tallinn Children’s Home, Jussikalda House 7-1, Tartu Children’s Shelter, Tartu Family Home Käopesa SA, Vahtramägi MTÜ, Viljandi Family Home Oravapere SA, Viljandi Family Home Mäepere SA, Viljandi Family Home Paalapere SA, Viljandi Family Home Pähklipere SA, Association Lootus Tulevikku.
6. In the campaign period, the information desk and webstore https://kinkekaart.ulemiste.ee/ of Ülemiste shopping centre sell envelopes with the “double gift” design at a price of 50 (fifty) cents/pc.
7. At the end of the campaign, the Organiser shall add its own contribution amount to the income received from the sale of “double gift” envelopes in a minimum amount of 10,000 (ten thousand) euros. The aid amount will be transferred to the children’s homes in two parts: 1st part in December 2020 and the 2nd part in February 2021.
8. The Organiser retains the right to make changes to and specifications in the rules of the campaign, informing the public thereof via the webpage ulemiste.ee.
9. Any disputes arising from the campaign shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
10. The contact details of the Organiser have been published and can be found on the webpage of ulemiste.ee.