ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bigger and better than ever before, the new Ülemiste Centre is the largest fashion and family centre in Estonia.
- A modern, spacious and inspiring shopping and entertainment venue
- A wide variety of merchandise, offering a multifaceted shopping experience
- Relaxing areas to eat and meet
- Shops are grouped into zones according to category
- Estonia’s largest selection of fashion goods
- Estonia’s largest selection of footwear
- Estonia’s largest selection of children’s goods (including clothing)
- Estonia’s largest selection of sporting goods
- Wide selection of electronics
- Many home furnishing outlets
- Large variety of restaurants and cafes
BREEAM Green Label
- Ülemiste is the first shopping mall in the Baltics to receive a BREEAM certificate.
- BREEAM (Building Research Establishments Environmental Assessment Method) is a quality and environmental impact assessment standard developed in England. Over a million buildings around the world are BREEAM-certified. That means they use up to 50% less energy and 40% less water.
- Designing a building to meet BREEAM standards poses more stringent requirements – the building must be sustainable, considering environmental protection and requirements for materials and utility systems. Certification also requires the performance of scientific studies and analyses.
- BREEAM includes development as a whole, the traffic management around the building, the technical utility systems within the building, The level of certificate depends on the desired goal and which building systems are in the focus. BREEAM has five levels – “Pass”, “Good”, “Very Good”, “Excellent” and “Outstanding”. Ülemiste is seeking certification on the “Very Good” level.
- Ülemiste Centre values time well spent, memorable and fun experiences, an inspiring environment, and friendly atmosphere.
- We engage in cooperation with organizations who care about improving children’s well-being.
- Natural ethos and sustainability are important to us – we understand our responsibility to our surroundings. It’s reflected in everything we do: from the big strategic decisions to everyday routines, throughout the entire community.